
After years of searching for the best, if not perfect, shampoo and/or conditioner, I have finally found one that is suitable for my hair type. Eureka! I found it on the shelves of a grocery store. It may be a bit pricey to some but hey, if it will prevent bad hair days, why the hell not?! I bought L'Oreal Elseve Shampoo and Conditioner and true to their claims, it did expunge frizz on my hair. No need for leave-ons. The conditioner is the best, you'll feel like you are Eva Longoria.
According to the back label of L'Oreal Elseve Smooth-Intense Anti-Frizz Shampoo/Conditioner: "L'Oreal labs have succeeded in combining a nutritive micro-oil with a smoothing agent to create NUTRILEUM. It is instantly absorbed onto the hair fibre, calming rebellious hair and smoothing out frizz along its entire length."
For me, this is so true. Since using that shampoo and conditioner, I rarely have trouble fixing my hair throughout the day. It became smoother and more manageable.
I strongly recommend this product for all the women out there who is still on their quest for the best/perfect shampoo. Try L'Oreal Elseve which has different varieties that will suit every woman's hair needs.
No comments:
Post a Comment